1. How can I attend the courses on the eLearning platform?
Answer: In order to attend the courses on this platform you must first be registered as a user by the training provider you have contacted. The provider then provides you with login information (username and password), which you can log in to and then, from the main navigation menu on the "My Lessons" tab, you can see the lessons you are registered in.
2. Where do I get passwords for the platform?
Answer: Your passwords (username and password) are provided by the Training Provider in your personal email or by phone or through the special communication form of the platform in the main navigation menu by selecting the tab "Contact".
3. How can I see which courses I am enrolled in?
Answer: After logging in to the platform, in the main horizontal navigation menu at the top of the page select the "My Lessons " tab.
4. How do I enter a course?
Answer: After logging in to the platform with the input provided by the Training Provider and selecting from the main menu "My Lessons", the lesson is selected by a list of courses available and then "Enter Course" is selected.
5. What equipment do I need to attend a course?
Answer: To attend a course you need a computer, speakers and internet access.
6. Can I attend from other devices apart from the PC?
Answer: Yes, you can attend the lessons via Tablet, Laptop or smartphone.
7. I am a simple user - trainee. Are there more instructions for using the Platform?
Answer: Yes, by sending a request through the Contact Form to the Training Provider, you can request the document with the detailed instructions for the ordinary user - trainee.
8. I am an instructor. Are there more instructions for using the Platform?
Answer: Yes, by submitting a request via the Contact Form to the Training Provider, you can request the document with the detailed instructions for the trainer.
9. What about my personal data posted on the platform Is it secure? How long do they last and for what purposes are they used?
10. I have technical problems, e.g. with sound or image, where can I go and how?
Answer: For technical issues you can contact the Training Provider either by phone, email or the platform-specific Contact Form, in the main navigation menu, by selecting the tab "Contact".
11. Can I give feedback on a lesson?
Answer: Yes, in each course there is a separate section at the end, with questionnaires, where each interested person, depending on the capacity he has (trainee, educator, Lifelong Learning Center), can answer the relevant questionnaire by providing valuable (statistical) information to the Lifelong Learning for the Continuous Training Programms.